Cosmetic Dermal Fillers
Why are Cosmetic Fillers needed?
Total Implants & Periodontics also offers patients the latest techniques and treatments with Juvéderm™ or Restylane® to correct, enhance, and/or restore volume, providing you with a more youthful and rested appearance. Juvéderm™ & Restylane® are a smooth consistency gel fillers made of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance in your skin, which helps to add and restore volume lost with age.
Dermal fillers can help treat a wide range of facial issues including:
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Fill deep facial creases
- Nasolabial folds & marionette lines
- Enhance cheek and lip volume
- Sculpt and enhance chin and jawline
- Smooth undereye hollows and darkening
What makes you a good candidate for Cosmetic Fillers?
Minimally invasive injectables are becoming an increasingly popular remedy for the appearance of aging skin. However, many people may not be aware of their other uses. Candidates for injectable treatments include:
- Men or women showing early signs of aging or volume loss, who wish to remove lines and wrinkles in problem areas
- Patients who want to avoid invasive and expensive plastic surgery, while achieving similar results
- Patients who want to enhance their lips, or enhance shallow facial contours
- Patients who want to soften facial wrinkles & creases
- Patients who desire filling of tear troughs, correct recessed chin, or contouring the jaw line.
- Patients who want to restore volume lost as a result of sun exposure, lifestyle factors, and/or heredity influences, which can affect the appearance of the facial skin.
What Can Be Expected with Cosmetic Fillers?
One of the many advantages of treatments in our dental office is the use of multiple anesthetic options. Patient comfort is of utmost important to us. For this reason, we offer prescription strength numbing cream, vibratory comfort tools, and ice that can be applied to areas prior to treatments. We offer a modified dental block for painless injections in sensitive areas such as the lips. Our highly-trained injector can also perform this procedure with lidocaine diluted within the filler, providing maximum patient comfort every time.
We are dedicated to meeting your aesthetic goals. During your consultation, we will ascertain your needs and answer any questions you may have regarding treatments. With our providers’ extensive knowledge of head and neck anatomy and structure, you can feel assured that you are receiving the most complete evaluation and best treatment plan to provide you with optimal results. Our main goal is to keep our patients looking natural – nothing is more aesthetically pleasing than natural beauty. We are very experienced in using the different fillers available and we are able to guide you through the decision-making process based on your needs and anatomy.
By combining Botox or Filler treatments with your cosmetic dental procedures, Total Implants & Periodontics can create the optimal aesthetic outcome for your cosmetic and restorative dental care. Be assured, you will leave with a more beautiful smile and more youthful appearance!
If you are seeking aesthetic treatments with dermal fillers, then turn to the best in the business: Dee NP-BC at Total Implants & Periodontics. Call us at (803) 650-3712 and schedule a consultation to get the smile makeover you deserve.